1. Each time that
that particular moment and you must review said text in order to confirm that
you are in agreement with it.
2. The personal data that you provide us shall be subject to data handling by Zubash with the following objectives:
· To develop, fulfil and execute the sales contract for the products that you have acquired or any other contract between both parties.
· To respond to all your requests.
· To provide you with information regarding Zubash products (whose activities are related to made – to - measure apparel, ready – to - wear apparel as well as any other accessories related to the same, including leather goods), including the sending of marketing mail-outs in relation to said products by email or any other equivalent means of electronic communication (such as SMS text message). You can change your preferences in relation to the sending of such marketing mail-outs in the YOUR ACCOUNT section.
3. Zubash, as data holder, is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your personal information and guaranteeing that your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights are met, by sending a letter to our corporate address.
4. In order to comply with the aforementioned objectives, we must convey the information that you have provided us to our legal counsel, assuming that you are expressly authorizing us to perform said conveyance by registering and providing us with information on this website.