The shirt is is fully embroidered with sequin beads giving it a full - defined look and further hand embellished for maximum impact. Overall, the outfit is completed with raw silk pant and a banarsi golden dupatta. The prettiest outfit is perfect for all wedding festivities. Heavily embroidered sleeves oozing with sequin details and a scalloped cuff add a dainty detail. A rich ivory gold dupatta with heavily embroidered motifs complete this look. Just wow!
BUY AND EXCHANGE
- Zubash does not offer any ‘Exchange’ or ‘Returns’ for any of its products.
- All products purchased from our Site can be exchanged within 07 days only if:
- Exchange request is made within the stated time frame/limit.
- The item is faulty, damaged or defective at the time of delivery.
- The received product is differed from the original order.
- Anything is missing from the package including price tags, labels, original packing etc.
In such cases, claims can only be entertained if they are made within 07 days of the original order date.
email pictures of the defective item to [email protected]
us at +92 3214112210 within 7 days after order delivery in case to raise
a dispute. Zubash will look at each dispute on an individual basis and
will make every effort to be fair to both parties.
receive the item our team will review the damage-once the dispute is
settled fairly we will issue a replacement of the same value against the
product mentioned in the invoice and send it with the next order made
by the customer.
- In case of exchange customer will be responsible for all shipping, handling costs.
- Discounted Items cannot be Returned / Exchanged.
- Unstitched articles once stitched will not be entertained
- Zubash uses TCS for order delivery.